View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #378
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday13th View Post
on most of the pictures there is a big margin on the JBC and on the kindle the text is filling the complete display --> text is bigger --> color is more
It just shows that DXG has automatic page allignment feature and JBC doesn't. Nothing I can do about it. ProDigit mentioned somewhere earlier in this tread that this feature might be included with JBC's April's firmware update. All I can do I can retake pictures for you if automatic page allignment feature will become available on JBC.

Quote:
what i'm really intrested in is a comparison between the JBC and the Kindle DX like in post #327. but the JBC alone on that picture is nothing. the picture looks like it is 3am and there is only a 20W light burning in a big room.
I coudn't compare JBC and Kindle DX in my post # 327 since DXG doesn't have graphic calculator feature. Pictures from my post # 327 were taken in the evening time, about 10:00 PM with evening artificial light. There are some pictures of DXG and JBC in similar light conditions (post # 243).

Quote:
on the pictures that are good for comparison, the JBC doesn't look so bad for me
Then you just should go ahead and order JBC and experience it yourself. At least it will be your decision based on your conclusions after evaluating reasonable amount of different information. And you should feel comfortable with your decision. But once again - consider using PayPal as the payment option.
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote