View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I also think they are just waiting/working on making sure they aren't selling a beta product when they launch. Quite frankly, I doubt they are worried about "missing the boat" at this point.

I'm unclear what constitutes a 'fork' though...if Amazon goes without the Android Market, (replacing it with the Amazon Android App Store) but otherwise provides a full Honeycomb experience, plus full hooks to Kindle, Amazon Video, Amazon Music,etc.) ...does that count as a fork?
I don't think they can sell a device and not give users access to the Android Market. That would bring the wrath of the fanboys and possibly even Google down on them. No, they'll sell it with both, with their own market being the 'preferred' destination.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote