View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #36
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
How long does your charge last, if you don't mind my asking? I'm doing some testing of my battery life and I have a suspicion my battery might be bad.
As a matter of routine, I charge once a week. Charge (according to the display) is rarely less than 50%. I don't charge until 100% is displayed; I just plug in to a wall charger for a few hours.

The big variable is wireless use. Using kepubs, the book automagically syncs when you go to the home page, sleep, or turn off. But even using kepubs all week there is no need to stick to my weekly regimen.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote