View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 AM   #1021
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleta View Post
Hello everyone! I have now successfully reflashed my Kindle. Seemingly my problem was a hardware issue; I used a different USB port after trying it again with a full charge. It installed just fine on my virtual machine.

I had a hiccup when flashing the diag_kernel; it said there was not enough space. I flashed the main_kernel first, then when back to the diag_kernel, and it flashed it that time.

Other than that, I was expecting the hurdles I needed to go through afterwards, thanks to the insightful information found here in the forums.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding; some of us are art majors and don't know our way around computers!
I added your success report to the list in the first post. Congratulations on your successful debricking!
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote