View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #37
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laridae View Post
Why bother? The current N7 has lots of pixels for anything I do. Is it really necessary to have so many pixels?
It is for my eyes. And yes, I have played with a Nexus 7, but I quickly realized the pixel density was not enough for comfortable browsing much less reading. Otherwise, I really liked the device.

Tablets featuring 1024 x 600 resolution were completely unreadable for me. Yellow halos around text, no matter what brand and an instant headache even trying to read on such low resolution.

Problem solved with my Note that has 288dpi. Even the Note2, while readable, is noticeably less sharp.

I would love to see more options for high resolution tablets and would be happy to pay for same.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote