View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Congratulations on 10 years. I could hardly imagine all that we have now back in 2002. I've since given away my hundreds of paper books and gone completely digital.

My favourite forum is News, where I enjoy reading commentary about the latest developments in technology, publishing, and the legalities of the ebook industry. I think it could be improved with some aggressive pre-emptive moderation to curb threadjacking and trolling, particularly in emotionally-charged threads (e.g. Apple product announcements).

I've also greatly benefitted from the deals section (love the Kobo coupon thread) and the free ebook forum, where skilled amateurs have put together public domain works of exceptional quality, growing my collection in the process. It is also a major bonus to have Kovid Goyal posting here to respond to any questions about Calibre.

Last edited by holymadness; 10-30-2012 at 09:36 AM.