View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #249
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Thx Kovid, good spot.

Re the line-height/dropcaps thing. I've not got a lot of love for dropcaps . Probably because I don't believe my Kindle supports them, and I also don't think that webkit/Sigil or whatever renders them "properly" either. So I personally have no issue of obliterating the "drop" by removing the line height and turning it into a large first letter.
Even if you turn a dropcap into a large first letter, you still need a line-height of 0 to keep that first line of the paragraph to not have extra space between it and the second line.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote