View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:18 AM   #65
ndixon
Mostly Harmless
ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ndixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Nook Simple Touch
DRM is something I try to avoid. I only buy music in non-DRM formats (CD, MP3) and I'm only comfortable buying Kindle books now that I know there are ways to strip the DRM.

Everything else about the Kindle experience is great, but I avoided buying one until I was sure that DRM-stripping was possible. If Amazon ever updates its DRM scheme so that the current methods don't work any more, I'll stop buying Kindle books altogether.

Last edited by ndixon; 02-09-2012 at 08:25 AM.
ndixon is offline   Reply With Quote