View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, I do agree that it looks very nice.

Good idea too. Maybe I'll try it on 505's blue cover if I can find something I like enough. What color would go well?
Thanks, JSWolf.

I haven't seen a blue cover, but I imagine it would be a dark blue. Depending on how dark, there may not be a Sharpie color that would show up well. Perhaps black, which I think might give a good contrast if the blue isn't too dark.

There are special silver and gold Sharpies, either of which would look great on dark blue, but those colors are more like a metallic paint. The metallics lay on the surface instead of getting down into the vinyl like the normal Sharpies. I've used the metallics, but they do rub off the harder plastics I've used them on. I don't know how they'd hold up on a softer vinyl.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote