View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #572
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I would like to see the total amount of books I have in the library of my Aura as is the case with the Glo. Only way (it seems) I can check the total amount of books is by counting the pages, knowing that there are 6 books by page or 12 books if I display the covers and then I need to go to the last page where there may be less than 6 or 12 books and from there I do the grand total.
In the Glo, the figure is available at the right corner of the screen in the library so I wonder why it was removed for the release of the Aura.

Oh and if you guys could implement the ability of self tagging our books as "unread" in the library ? I like to keep my unread books as "unread" until I decide to actually read them and whenever I load a book I would like to preview it to see how it looks on the device. But if I do that, the "unread" tag is gone and replaced by "1% read" or something like that. From there I can tag it as "finished" which I won't. But I cannot re-tag it as "unread". Only way is to delete it and to re-load it which is annoying.

Last edited by Quexos; 05-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote