View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #12
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
why bother with any Sony software

sigil for editing
ADE for previewing - how it looks in ADE is how it will look on sony
calibre for library management & sideloading & shopping links
All Sony software -> nearest bin
no need to shop via Sony - anywhere that sells or offers free epub will do

+ Sigil, ADE, Calibre all play nicely together. you can hot key open a book in either of ADE, Sigil direct from calibre main window
Have yet to get Calibre. So what you're saying (w/the "hotkey") is I can be (all in the Calibre main window) proofreading my file in ADE, remove my file from there, hit a key and be in Sigil, open my file and do my edit, hit a key and be back in ADE? (And this is kosher? No funky stuff happening to my file as I shift it around in there?)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote