View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #34
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I don't think ' he said 'Run at the same time'.
You can have Both version Installed .

He did say that they shared the configuration folder (no smart installer needed. existing configurations are not overwritten.)
You are right. I did mean to say both versions Installed at the same time. I have tried (by accident of course ) to run both versions at the same time. With 64 running, clicking on the 32 bit icon will do absolutly nothing

I have come to expect that different version of code, require different configurations, re-setting up, et cetera, over the years. It is a very refreshing breath of fresh air to have someone develop with ease of use in mind.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote