View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #43
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Another feature that I just thought of for you to add..... crazy since I don't even have my Mini yet but it's a feature in the ebook reader I currently use and I really like it:

Have an INFO icon show up while reading the book where you can touch it and the cover image will show up along with the book's description. I think it's in the meta data of the books... at least that's where I see it when I'm converting ebooks with Calibre.

Jan