View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #38
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Many thanks for your support.

Calibre tag and series sorting is coming with the Calibre Server+OPDS update in January. I can't afford to submit this now due to the Apple shutdown - I won't have enough time to develop and test it properly and I don't want to risk releasing an unstable version when I can't issue any updates and fixes. Right now version 1.1 has a rare but nasty bug that corrupts Marvin's database when creating summaries (the fix has already shipped to Apple for review). I want to avoid something like this happening again - growing pains I suppose.

About the CSS toggle, I have to investigate how this will affect Marvin's rendering engine. I promise to look into it.

Finally, regarding financial compensation, at this point I'm more than happy with the enthusiastic emails I'm getting and hearing from you guys enjoying Marvin. Btw, what would you think is a fair price?

Kris