View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo013 View Post
I have the touch with the lighted case and an thinking the same thing. I always dislikes the lighted case when my eyes were tired and I couldn't turn down the brightness. I'm thinking about getting the paperwhite for my stay at home device sine I normally bring my kindle touch on multiday rafting trips and it's gotten pretty beat up
I had the lighted case on the kindle touch as well and was absolutely underwhelmed by the uneven lighting. Higher resolution, with built in backlight makes this a no brainer for me.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote