View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #14
Keryl Raist
Zealot
Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You can always fall back on Star Trek 4 as far as the quote in one scene, "Whoever said the human race was logical?"
True, too true...

Still you've got to wonder what an author is thinking:

'My work is so earthshatteringly brilliant I'll stick a high price on the first one, and then give the rest away for free! That way, when people see the prices, they'll know I'm different and special, and they'll be more motivated to buy my expensive first book!'

I mean, I know some godawful dumb people, but I'm pretty sure none of them would consider that to be a good sales technique.
Keryl Raist is offline   Reply With Quote