View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:23 AM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Why have I become a kangaroo, all of a sudden?

hmm.. I don't know! As you can certainly see, I am completely unaffected by whatever you are drinking. Kangaroos indeed!

by the way, you have completely confuzzled me with your talk of April 2nd. It's still March here! And it's still Wednesday, not Friday! you have me jumping around in anxiety.... all confuddled and stuff.

wait, I never used to jump... I seem to remember waddling...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote