View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #5
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
In a dark room, I have the PW light set to about 12. If its at max brightness, it is WAY to bright for a dark room.

In bright light, a low setting will essentially look like the light is off...so a high setting they say is better. When I am in a well lit area, I don't use the light so I still leave it at a low setting.

I will sometimes put it on a higher light setting, 20 or so, in a room that is not well lit but is not dark either.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote