View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Kindle Paperwhite screen brightness settings - back to front?

The PPW's screen lighting adjustment control seem to be back to front.

It's a series of bars. At the bottom the screen is at its darkest. There is a label next to the bottom bars which says, "Use a low setting for dark rooms".

Towards the top at the brightest settings it says, "In brightly lit rooms, use a high setting".

That makes no sense to me. In the bedroom where it's dark I have to have the brightness at a high setting, otherwise I can't see the screen.

In a bright room or outside I can lower the setting to minimum in the region where it says to use in a dark room.

What am I missing here?
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote