View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
that is an interesting idea mtravellerh, and one that i can imagine at least one or two other people around here might enthusiastically endorse (Dr. Drib...). i'll mention it to alex and see what he thinks, but he is currently very busy with his job and might not be able to take care of it right away.

on the other hand, we also have the tag system to refine genres more specifically, and this seems like a perfect use for that : prefix : mystery, tag : pulp to further narrow the genre.

i recommend adding the tag "pulp" for the present.

also, i'm going to take the liberty of moving this thread to the "feedback" forum, since i think it is more appropriate there.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote