View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
- approximate_formats() is what I was thinking of, good to know I've better things than Calibre of which to dream on

epubfan - suggest you do a search on approximate_formats to see what its all about - its a function rather than a column - I don't know for certain that functions can be used in searches but I'd be surprised if they can't.

BR
Just create a custom column based on other columns and then use that fiction call in the definition of the column. When I'm back at my PC will post how to do it.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote