View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #1337
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@Jade Aislin -

It's custom_columns_settings (note columnS), not custom_column_settings. That's your first problem.

Re: invalid group reference -- \1 matches the first () group. No (), no group. Needs to be more like:

ships=>(Bilbo Baggins)=>Book/Comics.LOTR.\1
Both changes worked. I had tried using the parenthesis earlier, but I guess it didn't matter because I was using the wrong keyword. Also, the extra metadata is now working and I can figure out how I want to funnel that data.

Thanks.