View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think it's a bug I would contact support. It's happen before.
I did.

It's their new policy:

Quote:
Thanks for contacting us! There are actually a number of costs CBD incurs behind the scenes for each free eBook that is downloaded, so we’ve had to make a change to how our free eBooks are available to our customers.

While we’re glad to be able to continue offering a wide selection of free eBooks, going forward free eBooks will typically not be available for download.

However, they will be available to read at any time in our CBDReader app for Android and iOS, as well as our CBDReader for desktop while you are connected to the internet.

We hope this helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote