View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #8
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
I wanted a higher resolution screen since the day I got my iPad. I told myself that I could upgrade as soon as a higher resolution came out. Thus far, I'm pretty shocked that I have always had just enough will power to hold off. But now, many of my textbooks are actually made for the iPad, so the resolution isn't an issue like it was when I was reading PDF versions. So now I'm telling myself that it's better for me to wait because the iPad 3 has the old charger and surely, I want the new lightening charger. Right?

In reality, the only iProduct that I own is the iPad, so whether it's a 30-pin or lightening, I'll still need a different charger than a micro USB.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote