View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 04:23 AM   #10
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I don't think any of us really have enough experience with both to judge and I've never seen a head-to-head testing of durability. It would be an expensive test. There are people on the board that own both but I think they try to be cautious with them. I'm with Harry on this one. The screen is the same on both of them and it's the weak spot. The Kindle case may offer superior protection from some injuries, the Sony, Cybook, etc. cases from others. In general their aren't many gadgets out there of any ilk that can take real abuse.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote