View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #116
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I got a testfile for this problem and I think I have fixed the problem. The problem occured if item 401 was in the EXTH header and had length 1. I had mistakenly assumed it should have length 4. Things that happens when the format is not documented.

it is probably good to make these assumption. They willl cause bugs but I will get feedback and more data to use to try to figure out what is wrong. So whenever you see something like:

Code:
ERROR: generated EXTH does not match original
MISMATCH POS:878:0x9:0xc
MISMATCH POS:883:0x93:0x0
MISMATCH POS:885:0x0:0x1
MISMATCH POS:886:0x0:0x93
MISMATCH POS:887:0x9:0x0
MISMATCH POS:890:0x0:0x9
in the output from mobi2mobi please tell me and if possible send me the file that caused this.

There is a version 0.0.23 available as tar file but the only change is the one described here so no need to update if you do not have this problem.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote