View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #405
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So we will do things a bit different this weekend. Instead of asking what you all bought this week. What books did you buy this week that you were the most excited about?
OK, most excited about is much less incriminating than everything you bought.
  • Lover at Last by J.R. Ward with a 75% code that I've been trying to desperately score for the last 3 Kobo contests!
  • Julie Anne Long's Pennroyal books 2,3,6 & 7 for $1.99 each. I've been waiting for these to go on sale pretty much since Avon started having these sales.
  • Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs

Oh and my Susan Elizabeth Phillips 10 for 1 freebie, The Great Escape, that I got at ARe for loading up my cart with HC sales books.

Last edited by apesmom; 05-19-2013 at 08:27 PM.