View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #19
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssholloway View Post
Please add a column on whether the app can display two pages in landscape. I know iBooks and Kindle can, and Bluefire and Kobo cannot. Nook on the iPad gives you the option.
Thanks.
That's a good idea.

The beauty of Wikipedia is that everyone can easily contribute to it. So I'd really appreciate it, if you just went ahead and did it yourself.

Don't be scared by the syntax; just look at way it's currently done and you'll see it's easy to grasp. You can get a preview of your changes as well so you'll know if you got it right before saving it.

And, of course, I'm here if you have questions and I'm monitoring the article so if something goes wrong and you don't notice, I will. :-)

You have a great idea there, go and run with it! I know you can do it!
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote