View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 09:47 AM   #81
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Am I right in assuming that the Kindle 2 has a bigger screen?
If so, the price of 299 may be kind of justified.
If I could buy a Sony PRS505 with a larger screen (in the likes of 9"),and resolution (in the likes of 1024x720 or 1024x768 pix), I'd be more than willing to pay $250 (seeing that the Sony always have costed less than all other brands out there,and in my eyes is superior in build quality.

But if K2 has the same resolution as K1, I'd not pay one cent more than $200. In fact, I may even prefer the sony 505 over this one!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote