Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #1856
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
*angry glowing deaf chicken emerges & seizes monkey wrench from cowering lizard*

*chicken shrieks YOU FIEND - whilst pummeling lizard with above mentioned wrench*

*angry monkey appears & assists chicken in stuffing the lizard into his own contraption*

*chicken & monkey go out for a beer - until the timer buzzer goes off*
I managed to release you from the roaster and this is how you repay me?

BTW, I did not cower from you. I was trying to avoid your attack with the wrench. Fortunately, my effort to open the roaster left it where I could easily get out of it.

*Solitaire1 mutters: I try and help Poohbear and he repays me this way...this cannot be allowed to stand...but how to deal with him...I know! There's a spooky old mansion in the far section of the thread, perfect for any type of nefarious activities. Even better, I can invite all of the thread inhabitants to a party in the old mansion...it's so perfect!*

*Solitaire1 prepares invitations for a party at The Mansion Of Doom...oops...The Mansion of Enchantment...that's a more inviting name...no need to mention the number of thread residents who've disappeared there.*

In a distant area of the thread exists The Mansion of Enchantment. Despite the sun shining in the area, the Mansion is dark and forboding due to the dark cloud which hangs over it. Surrounding the mansion are several tombstones, a pool that looks strangely like a moat, and a mysterious small building in behind the mansion.

A gaunt man stands in front of the mansion's entrance. "Won't you come in?" he says in a deep voice, one that seems to contain its own echo, "We'd love to have you..." He smiles, which doesn't seem at all friendly.

(Wouldn't this be a great place for a mystery...)

Last edited by Solitaire1; 11-29-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: To add to original post.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote