View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #1242
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
It's so confusing. When I go to Amazon and do a search for Cold Days, it says $14.99, but when I click the book so it gives me the details it shows $18.59. Even when they send me recommendations it's the same. They give me the US price and when I click the link I get the CAD price which is always at least $3-5 more.
That is a feature. Amazon expects you to be so hyped up about lower price that you don't look and quickly one-touch buy it.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote