View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffPalley View Post
I don't have Tidy turned on, but Sigil 0.6 has, on its own, created a style (called "IGotHired" ... it's a recruitment program I'm converting). Problem is that I can't find that style definition ... not in the external stylesheet nor at the top of the current xhtml file (the way it used to do when Tidy was turned on). (If it helps, this was text pulled in from Word using "Save as filtered web page.")

When I press "Go To Link or Style" it takes me to a blank line at the top of my own external stylesheet, but the "IGotHired" style is nowhere to be found in the stylesheet. As far as I can tell, the style doesn't do anything, although it would be nice to have it put the text in italics. Trouble is, I can't find the style anywhere. Should I just overwrite it by creating my own "IGotHired" style in my own stylesheet? Should I consider that Sigil is *suggesting* that I create such a style (it basically just surrounded the words with <i> and</i>, but once it substitutes its own "IGotHired" style, the style does nothing. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Never seen sigil create any style other than SGC-# (and that is inline in the head of the document)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote