View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Star Trek reading - Yes I'm a nerd...I get it.

I my Star Trek. I have since I was a 5 year old when my dad and I would watch the TOS, I used to record all TNG on Beta Max and by the Voyager videos.

You can mock me if you wish but I will warn you I am 6ft 2 and my daughters call me "The Tubby Viking" ;D

Anywho...A while back (b.k.)* I looked into buying some Trek books but as they were as rare as rocking horse poo the chance of me convincing my wifey to fork out £50 (Sterling) was slim to not at all for a Voyager novel. Now however I have a Kindle and the prices skim the £5 mark YAY!

I don't want to by junk so I am looking for a few good Trek Novels. Can anyone recommend a few to start with (first up for me btw is Voyager: Homecoming)

* Before Kindle
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote