View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Question Kindle Fire Stylus and Handwriting

Curious if anyone has tried using the Fire with a stylus for writing, sketching, or taking notes.

There is PenSupremacy:
https://market.android.com/details?i....ultipen&hl=en

I wonder if a stylus could work well with the Fire? My Droid phone was terrible with a stylus. It just didn't seem to work at all, and had poor resolution.

My old Palm worked well with a stylus (and came with one), and had decent detail. I could actually scribble notes fairly quickly and it was reasonable, unlike the Droid.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote