View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I think the bigger the size of your screen, the more typography and layout matter. If you're reading on a phone, you pretty want just the text, ma'am. On a 6" ereader, you want a bit more presentation. On a tablet, you want something closer to a printed book while still being able to choose your own main font type and size.

Currently, ebooks are pretty much targeted for something like html 3. That will change (maybe people don't want it to, but it will.)

I split my reading between kindle (day) and ipad (night). On the ipad, I use Stanza and enjoy playing amateur publisher.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0631.PNG
Views:	196
Size:	619.7 KB
ID:	78041  
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote