View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
(I was pretty sure I'd read that before... that article is about a year old now.)

It's a bit unfortunate that he doesn't have any hard numbers... so his assertions that depend on percentages and figures are a bit suspect... but overall, his observations on the market are pretty good.

He obviously doesn't think much of high-priced dedicated readers, which I can't argue with. But his insistence that people won't buy high-priced readers may be inaccurate, because I suspect we haven't yet seen the feature-set that will compel average people to buy one... the "iPod of readers."
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote