Thread: Sigil 0.2.0β2
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #47
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
I am getting the crash on save on certain files. And I think I have narrowed it down. When I add a epub eBook to calibre I check to see if there is a proper TOC. If there isn't I add 3 stars to the book name. So in Calibre it would look like this Haven***, that way I know which eBooks I need to go in and fix. In the Calibre Library it looks like this Haven___ - Justin Kemppainen.epub, I am wondering if this has something to do with the save/crashing issue. Now it seems to not happen 100% of the time but its very close.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote