View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 03:28 AM   #27
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstaley View Post
I've really enjoyed reading through your collections of Freeman's Thorndyke mysteries here! Thanks so much for all the hard work.

Question: any idea when "The Mystery of Angelina Frood" might become available for Kindle download? It's one of the only Thorndyke works I can't find.

Again, thanks for the tremendous service you've provided here for us Freeman fans.
I've asked PG Australia (that's where most of the books came from) and they say that they've been unable to locate a printed edition of the book to scan for their collection.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote