View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #10
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
I have just released the final stable version 1.3 of libdjvu:

http://www.bibles.org.uk/libdjvu/

As for the base firmware --- I used the latest lbook.ua one plus I made some modifications to speed up startup, speed up update (removed unused programs, e.g. screen calibration is not needed for Hanlin V3 which has no touchscreen), fixed some spelling/grammar errors in both English and Russia menus etc etc.

If you want to use libdjvu.so in another firmware you have to copy arm-lib/libdjvu.so to wherever the libraries are stored in your version. In mine it is in /usr/lib of rootfs cramfs image. Also, to be on the safe side, copy the libdjvulibre* files (and symlinks) from my image as these I compiled myself and tested whereas some others may or may not work with my libdjvu.so.

Last edited by tigran; 11-23-2009 at 02:23 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote