View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #49
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
My bet is that your iPod will still be as usable as day one by the time your phone becomes obsolete.

- Ahi
As old as it is the built in Lithium Ion must be nearly dead by now. Plus it hardly matters since my music, which is mostly in MP3 format, will just as easily play on my next phone. And transferring is a simple matter of moving the microSD card from one to the other (or using the Sync software, since all of it is still on my computer as well).
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote