View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iSilo used to by my personal all-time-favorite app when I was still stuck to reading e-books on Palms and Pocket PCs. It does an amazing job converting HTML pages for offline usage, and it's also quick in rendering pages.

I am not so sure if it's still a powerful tool as it used to be considering that most devices have some kind of online connectivity nowadays.

I wish iSilo would abandon its own file format in favor of one of the more common ones.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote