Thread: Sell iPad 2
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
iPad 2

Selling my wife's 16GB wifi iPad2 for $280.00 plus shipping cost (continental USA only)

But please READ following clarification:

My cat accidentally pushed it from the kitchen counter and dropped the iPad. This made a dent just where the volume button is, right side, so the volume is not working. That is the reason for the low price. If you push or play a bit, it can go up or down, but to be 100% honest, it's broken and does not work properly.

I may take one or two pictures an upload this afternoon, as she brought it to work today.

The screen is not broken and the iPad works perfectly, except for the volume button.

I am not in a rush (gave her my current iPad 3 as gift, bought the mini for myself, lol) as I understand this is an awesome deal for those who just want to use it as ereading device. But price is negotiable depending of the offers.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by jocampo; 12-31-2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Fixing some English typos
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote