View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #36
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAmandaK View Post
I really don't know how they think they will stop people though ...

I have never 'jailbroken' anything but I know people who have and quite frankly I think this will fall into the same lines as the media piracy - you shouldn't do it, and quite possibly someone will 'get in trouble', but the vast majority will continue to do so without consequence.
I was thinking the same thing.

Unless there's a big BIG crackdown (like Apple sending the iPolice at jailbreakers across the country/around the world), then it's just going to be another bit of the ToS that gets largely ignored. Heck, I would be willing to bet that some people would jailbreak just out of spite to say they're "sticking it to the man", not just to get the added benefits of jailbreaking.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote