View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou123 View Post
Thank you all.
Not considering the nook as I'm in uk, and kindles out due to library issue, so I'm just left with kobo and Sony.

I'm thinking of going with the kobo wireless as its half the price of the Sony T1 and all I want it for is to read books!
I own a Kindle but had a look at the Kobos in WH Smith. I really liked the Kobo Touch when I looked at it, whereas I felt the Kobo Wireless was quite slow to turn pages, load books etc. Based on that I'd personally spend the extra £20 for the Touch version (you can currently get it for £90 using the code KOBOJAN10 at WH Smith).

However, it might not be much of an issue for you? So I'd really recommend that if it's possible, you should try your nearest WH Smith (or perhaps Asda or Currys) and see if they have display models for you to try. Certainly a Kobo Wireless for £67 is tempting compared to £130 for the Sony PRS-T1 ....
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote