View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #433
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Hi,
Is it possible to change the way how editing sync actions works. For example I have all values set, but I want to change the column to witch the value is set (from 'tags' to '#character' for example, but the value is the same 'Actor'). When I choose another column, the value disappears- you need to write it again. Is it possible to make it so it remains?

Also would love to be able to double click on the space there the rules are to add new rules that way. I mean double click on appropriate space to open the rules window instead of always choosing the line and when going to the "edit sync options" or using right click.

Also after finishing the rule, clicking enter, if you press the arrow down you do not go to the next item in the list but to the other options.

I am just remaking all the sync actions and thought maybe the process could be improved a little.

Thanks in advance.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote