View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 06:24 PM   #46
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
...share with a family member.
My guess is that's the exact reason that publishers insist on DRM. I assume that a non-trivial number of sales are to friends and family members (the people likely to be influenced by my "word of mouth" are exactly the people that I would be likely to share with) and publishers believe that those sales will be lost without "hard" DRM.

That, or the publishers' DRM decisions are simply irrational.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote