View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #363
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Here's an example of an upgraded file (not online on Feedbooks yet). I don't know how I'll solve the margins problem yet, I must say that this number on the right column is pretty annoying and useless (we already got the page number at the bottom of the screen anyway).
Why not specify the top & bottom margins with the Adobe page-template and the left & right margins with CSS?
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote