View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:09 AM   #4
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by awx View Post
Read the 1st post again. Here's the link for the installer again:
http://epubhub.sourceforge.net/clickonce/publish.htm
ClickOnce doesn't work in FireFox (at least not with my security settings). Finally managed to get it to install with IE, but a simple downloadable installer would be simpler.

Is there any way to import xhtml that's already been prepared, or is that still in development? I managed to create a few empty pages and paragraphs, but that's about it. Are there any plans to allow touch-up editing on the content?

BTW, I see you allow <a> tags to have both an 'id' and 'name' attribute - this should be fixed, as the name attribute is deprecated on <a> tags in xhtml.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote