View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I've just sold my Sony 505, Harry, do you think I should buy a 600?
It depends very much what you use it for. As you know, I create most of the eBook that I read myself, and for me, the on-screen annotation of the PRS-600 is an absolutely vital feature, since it allows me to easily mark all my proof-reading corrections; before I got it, I had to write everything down in a (paper) notebook. I know that you can make annotations using the Kindle's keyboard, but it's much easier to do it "free hand" with the stylus on the 600.

The Kindle is certainly an excellent device; I just feel that - at least for my needs - the Sony is significantly better.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote