View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #78
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I would never buy a cover again without the strap, or I'd sew one myself. When reading, I pull back the front cover, pull the strap over it, and slide my hand between both back and front cover to hold it, with my thumb free in order to tip the display for turning the pages.

I have tried many different kind of covers and this is the most comfy position for me to read.
I just tried that with my Glo, and I like it! Thanks for the tip! I like cases that are made with hand straps (Marware makes some like that) but haven't seen any for the Kobo line. Your tip solves that!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote